Thursday, December 1

Contribution to Rhythm of the Home Winter Edition-


I am so pleased to announce I am a contributor for the on-line magazine 2011 winter edition of Rhythm of the Home. In our home we have been having so much fun with shadow puppets and shadow play. In the winter edition play section of this issue, I share some of our ideas and resources for this fun activity. The winter edition just came out today! I can't wait to sit down and read through all the contributions, I find it always inspiring, resourceful and creative.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I loved your article!

Keitha said...

Congratulations on your magazine contribution. I have enjoyed reading about the activities that you do with you kiddos. My son really liked the activity of using a magnifying glass to find hidden pictures. I would like to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. http://keithaschaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

Amy said...

Thanks for the comments and the award!