Tuesday, October 18

Hidden Pictures and a Magnifying Glass


Out on the shelf this week are some hidden pictures and the magnifying glass. I found some hidden pictures online (two from here). They work very well with the magnifying glass for both helping to find the hidden picture and for practicing how to use a magnifying glass. (I demonstrated first on how to hold it.) On the left side of the picture, I drew out what and how many the written directions dictate to find, so that my daughter wouldn't be dependent on me to keep repeating the information. What I've learned: Hidden pictures are fun; Magnifying glasses are fun; Hidden pictures with a magnifying glass are really fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing this blog! I'm a stay at home mom and have a two year old who i am looking to do Montessori activities with. You have given me so many fantastic ideas. Keep posting please!

alex said...

Magnifying glasses is really helpful when you have vision problem.

Samantha12 said...

So fantastic touch you left here. The hidden pictures and the magnifying glass story you depicted was really a classy job and surely it created huge fun and joys. In fact I was hunting for getting some good ideas on best magnifying glass before taking an initiative to purchase. But indeed I enjoyed your brilliant job.

Anonymous said...

How do I get the pictures. I clicked on the “here” link and nothing happened.