Wednesday, November 12

First Blog

Welcome to my blog. Lately, I have found myself so inspired by many of the blogs out there, that I wanted to create a blog in hopes that I might be as inspiring to another. I am a stay at home mother of two wonderful children ages 1 and 3 years. Before having my first child I had just received Montessori certification for Montessori education ages 3-6 years. Just this year, I have begun working with my 3 year old in a "home-school" Montessori program. Throughout this blog I will include ideas, materials, observations, and insight into our journey- myself as a stay at home mom and Montessori educator and my children's as a 1 year old and 3 year old- during this time in our lives I like to call...The wonder years.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Delighted to have found your blog via Chasing Cheerios!

I have a 2 yr old and a 3 month old who are learning at home with me, and I've always wanted to begin a more Montessori approach than I did with my 6 yr old.

Thanks for the nudge!

Margaret said...

Would you believe that I've read your whole blog in the past three days?!

I made a two page document of links to posts that I want to try out.

Thanks!!